After iPhone 5s, the next obvious version of the line of iPhone is iPhone 6. What is not so clear is what it will look like. So far the iPhone had stayed true to its design, at best ‘growing’ taller and slimmer. But you haven’t seen the iPhone like this.
This is an iPhone 6 concept design created by Nikola Cirkuvic, a mechanical engineering student from Serbia. Aside from a “thin-ness” of 5.3 mm, no other dimensions were released by the creator. In the design, he has removed the bezel from both sides, giving the iPhone a much larger screen but not succumbing to the curve smartphone designs LG and Samsung are adopting.
This concept design only depicted the iPhone 6 in silver and space gray with a not-as-prominent Touch ID sensor but from some angles, you can see similarities of this design with the iPad mini and the newly released iPad Air. The lack of icons also made the design timeless, allowing you to focus on the hardware and not let the software lock it into a timeline. Do you like it or hate it? Sound off in the comments.
Recommended Reading: 30 Stunning Apple Concept Designs
- After the iPhone 5s launch, it’s time to let the iPhone 6 concepts roll … (9to5mac.com)
- Here’s why the iPhone 5 is the best gaming phone (feedproxy.google.com)
- Big, Beautiful Pictures Of What The iPhone 6 Might Look Like (businessinsider.com)
- Check out this gorgeous gold iPhone 6 concept that Apple will never, ever build (bgr.com)
- The iPhone 5S rumor roundup (feedproxy.google.com)